No results found for “ ”
Exfoliation is the key to improving cellular regeneration. From approximately the age of 25, cellular regeneration becomes sluggish. The result is rough texture, a dull complexion and dehydration. To maintain healthy cell turnover without stripping the skin; this antioxidant-boosted exfoliating treatment will gently scrub to eliminate dead cells while respecting the delicate skin barrier.
The Exfoliating Matcha Mask uses natural exfoliating beads to polish the skin; making it an ideal scrub even for sensitive skin types. When left on the face as a mask the skin is infused with Centella Asiatica, Shea Butter and pure Matcha Leaf Powder. These three powerful botanicals repair damaged tissue, nourish dry skin and reinforce the skin barrier with antioxidant protection.
- Promotes healthy cellular regeneration by gently polishing away dead skin build-up.
- Repairs and protects to reduce redness, inflammation and sensitivity.
- Ideal for all ages and skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Environmentally-friendly: natural exfoliating beads sourced from wood pulp fibre.
Works for all skin types
Normal, Dry, Oily, Sensitive, Combination, Acneic
How to use
- Ensure that your face is clean and dry.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of the product and gently buff in a circular motion.
- Spread an even layer all over the face and allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water; pat your face dry.
100% Happiness Guarantee
If you’re not completely happy with Sarangahe for any reason at all, we will fully refund your purchase within 45 days from the date of the receipt. If for any reason you’d like to extend that time period, we’re happy to accomodate.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you need more time to try your products. It’s that simple.
- Free Shipping on all orders
- Tracking number will be provided via shipment confirmation email
- Delivery to your door within 3 to 8 days, Alaska, Hawaii and US territories outside of continental United States will take longer.